After years of crafting oak and hardwood gift and homeware items, my projects have gradually increased in size from chopping boards, carved letters to clocks and tables. All my work has one common thread, I pay attention to the details, and it is this that applies to my Shepherd Huts and Glamping Pods. So you can be sure your project is in good hands.
Why trust me with your Shepherd Hut and Glamping Pods? It simple, whilst you thing big, I pay attention to the small details. With you expertise with not only working in oak and hardwood, I have extensive experience in hand carving, shaping and engraving. So you can expect not only an outside space, but a space truly personalised to you and your interests.
- Fully fitted living spaces with electricity or unplugged
- Rear bed space single or double.
- Installed log burners
- Fitted plumbing (kitchen, toilet, shower depending on hut size)
- Engraving on exterior door, steps, exterior facing roof beams to personalising the space such as ‘THE WRITING HUT’ or ‘THE STUDIO’, and of course maybe your favourite passage, poem or quote, all adding personality to your hut linking the room to you.
- Metal or solid oak base frame work
- Decking – With the Shepherd Huts, as the huts are mobile the decking will be hardstanding so the Hut can next to the decking woodwork.
- Steps are removable, engraved working available on the vertical woodwork to be visible as you approach the steps.
- Clad in woodwork, traditional wavy metal panels
- Exterior lighting
- Double side doors
- Wooden framed windows
- Undercarriage log store
- Undercover porch
As every hut is made to order, your requirements and input are paramount.